Tickets & Pricing
|ID-ticket for adult||€ 4,50|
|Students, collegian, retired people||€ 2,50|
|ID-ticket for students, collegian, retired people||€ 2,00|
|Family ticket – children and 2 adults||€ 9,00|
|ID- family ticket – children and 2 adults||€ 8,50|
|Combo ticket with TV Tower (adult)||€ 13,00|
|Combo ticket with TV Tower (family)||€ 26,00|
|Photography permission for festive occasion 1h||€ 25,00|
|Photography permission for commertial purposes 1h||€ 50,00|
|Filming permission for commertial purposes 1h||€ 65,00|
|The use of electric in outdoor collections/ 1h||€ 10,00|
Free entrance is for:
– children up to 7 years
– disabled people
– children in orphanage
– Tallinn Card owners
– MTÜ Tallinna Botaanikaaia Sõprade Selts members
What to do Here?
To get the maximum out of the visit we recommend one of our guided tours. We offer several outdoor and glasshouse tours where you can discover how plants change their appearance according to environmental conditions, how they reproduce, how tall and old they will grow and live and many other things.
Overview of the main exhibition; Loved houseplants; Tropical and practical plants; Medicine and seasoning plants; Domestic plants
English, Finnish, Russian and Estonian
45 min – 1 hour (starts at every full hour)
Not included in entrance fee, check price list for more info
For groups at least 3 days prior to visit via phone +372 606 2666 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Single persons can join any tour, that is not full, on the spot.
The Audio Guide is a new option in the Tallinn Botanic Garden, available to visitors to give a better insight into the 50 most interesting plants or plant groupings in the greenhouses without any help from a tour guide.
English, Finnish, Russian and Estonian
approx. 1 hour
Free of charge in the ticket office but only against signature.
Visitors must bring their own headphones to connect into the Audio Guide
We offer opportunity to hold outdoor picnics for group events. There are 6 locations meant for picnic areas that can host up to 75 and more persons.
“Rhododendron” (20x15m), “Lilac” (35x17m), “Alpinarium” (50x30m), “Apple garden” (60x30m), “Larch” (85x35m), “Linden” (140x70m)
For information call us +372 606 2666 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Tallinn Botanic Garden has two nature trails.
The first nature trail is 3.9 km long and covers 15 different types of landscapes and habitats: a dry boreo-nemoral grassland, a eutrophic boreo-nemoral pine forest, a boreo-nemoral mixed oak forest, a valley of ferns, a bog iron ore site, an oligotrophic paludifying pine forest, a birch stand, an alder stand, etc. Part of the nature trail runs within the fence enclosing the Botanic Garden; therefore, a ticket must be purchased in order to go hiking on the trail during the summer season. During autumn, winter and spring, you can go hiking on the trail free of charge.
The second trail called “peatland study trail” runs entirely outside the fence that surrounds the territory of the Botanic Garden, it is 2.5 km long and has seven marked stops with display boards.
There are free booklets available about the nature trails at the entrance to the Botanic Garden.
There are a lot of possibilities to enjoy the diversity of nature. One of the places where you can do this only a few kilometers from the city centre is the Tallinn Botanic Garden. Here you can see a lot of different plants from all over the world. We offer you this exciting chance and hope you respect our rules.
There are a lot of possibilities to enjoy the diversity of nature. One of the places where you can do this only a few kilometres from the city centre is the Tallinn Botanic Garden. Here you can see a lot of different plants from all over the world. We offer you this exciting chance and hope you respect our rules.
- Please follow the signposts on the territory;
- Pleas look after your children, especially children groups;
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask the staff;
- Photography and filming for commercial purposes are chargeable. Get a special permission from the administration and pay a fee;
- It is strongly prohibited to drive cars, bicycles, and motorcycles or skate on the territory. You must leave your car in the car park in front of the main entrance; bikes should be parked near the gate. Please note that you are allowed to walk the bike;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Our ponds are not for fishing;
- It is not allowed to sunbathe on the territory. It is not recommended to walk topless on the territory;
- Picnics are chargeable and are allowed only in special areas. Please contact the Sales Department for further information and booking;
- Making fires and fireworks is strongly prohibited;
- Please enjoy the plants with your eyes, not hands;
- It is forbidden to pick the plants and climb the trees;
- If you want to collect fallen seeds, fruits, or leaves, please ask for permission.
- Organising events on the premises of the Botanic Garden, you are fully responsible for the safety of its property and collections.
- Event organisers should also observe the rules for the Botanic Garden visitors.